Vice President/Head, Immunology Program Management
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Vice President/Head, Immunology Program Management.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Provides inspirational leadership to matrixed reports that reflects the organization’s leadership capabilities and company values.
- Leads the team to design and evolve an integrated strategy by driving an innovative portfolio of both new products and LCM opportunities.
- Presents recommended strategies, priorities and plans to executive management and the board.
- Ensures the right mix of high and low risk, and short and long-term initiatives to fuel business outcomes.
- Drives the development of the long-term forecasting model for the TA.
- Provides inputs into the capacity-planning model.
- Set the business development strategy for the TA and provides evaluation of NPOs as well as recommends progress to due diligence.
- Critically evaluates all opportunities and projects while focusing on market access and the competitive environment.
- Approves all TPPs and product strategy plans, ensuring alignment with strategy and the ability to deliver.
- Liaises with other TA’s for cross–TA best practice development and implementation.
- Guides CPTs to improve project plans, solve challenges and address opportunities.
- Prepares and coaches teams for clear and effective governance presentations.
- Co-leads the therapeutic area leadership team.
- Works with functional heads to ensure that research & development TA expertise is developed.
- Explores how global events and/or industry trends may impact the business and makes appropriate adjustments.
- A post graduate degree in science is required. An MD or PhD is preferred.
- 15+ years of pharmaceutical or biotech drug development experience is required.
- Must have substantial experience in one of the core development areas including project delivery.
- Proven leadership experience and success with building & developing matrix global teams are required.
- Requires the proven ability to lead strategy development and to translate strategy into long term execution plans.
- Must have the willingness and flexibility to work globally and meet overseas travel requirements.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms