Vice President, Clinical Development, Oncology
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company focused on rare diseases. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Vice President, Clinical Development, Oncology
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads clinical strategy for the company’s oncology pipeline.
- Designs and executes clinical studies and research plans in support of first-in-human and Phase I/II trials.
- Contributes to selection of discovery compounds, design of development strategy and transition of compounds into early phase development.
- Leads the interpretation of clinical results and makes appropriate recommendations in support of the overall strategy.
- Contributes to the writing and review of reports submitted to regulatory agencies.
- Builds relationships with key opinion leaders and principal investigators.
- Contributes to corporate strategic and organizational initiatives.
- Medical degree required. MD/PhD highly preferred.
- Board certification, or eligibility, in Oncology, Hematology/Oncology, or related specialty highly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience in clinical oncology and/or clinical development.
- Requires an excellent scientific record with experience in basic cancer research and/or oncology clinical trials within academic institutions or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Industry experience in immuno-oncology highly preferred.
- The ability to effectively participate within multi-disciplinary teams is required.
- Must have strong leadership and communications skills.
- Requires the ability to travel up to 15% of the time domestically and internationally.
If interested, please email your resume as a Word attachment to us. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.