Senior Scientist, Analytical Development
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Senior Scientist, Analytical Development.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Provides expertise in molecular development.
- Designs and develops analytical methods of novel gene therapies.
- Evaluates and brings in new technologies relevant to gene therapy.
- Contributes to overall analytical strategy and supports regulatory submissions.
- Collaborates with Research, Process Development, Engineering, Manufacturing, Clinical and Regulatory leaders to advance the platform and pipeline.
- Supports tech transfer of biological assay methods to CMO/CROs.
- Works closely with external academic and industry collaborators.
- Mentors junior team members.
- A PhD in Molecular Biology or related discipline is required.
- Must have at least 6 years of relevant experience with a strong track record of scientific publications.
- Expertise in molecular biology techniques, gene expression, qPCR; ddPCR is preferred.
- An understanding of NGS principle is required.
- Experience in assay development for drug candidates is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter who continuously seeks innovative solutions.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms