Senior Scientist, Analytical Development
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Senior Scientist, Analytical Development.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Provides expertise in chemical and biophysical assay development and troubleshooting.
- Designs and develops analytical methods of novel gene therapies.
- Maintains awareness of cutting-edge technologies for physiochemical method development.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to advance platform and pipeline.
- Contributes to analytical strategies and supports regulatory submissions.
- Works closely with external academic and industry collaborators.
- Mentors junior team members.
- A PhD or equivalent in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related discipline is required.
- Must have at least 6 years of relevant industry experience in a drug development setting.
- Must have experience developing and implementing physiochemical analytical methods.
- Requires applied expertise in standard physiochemical platforms.
- Must be able to work independently and appropriately prioritize multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter who continuously seeks innovative solutions.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms