Associate Director/Director, Executive Recruitment
As an Associate Director/Director, Executive Recruitment, the successful candidate will support recruitment initiatives, strategies and programs to help drive business results at a well-established, biopharma executive search firm. You will recruit top talent for our clients, while creating and implementing ideas and direction for the recruitment function.
This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to take their career to the next level.
You will be responsible for managing the full-cycle recruitment process including (but not limited to) sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, collecting feedback and pipelining, as well as providing a “best in class” experience for our candidates and clients.
The right candidate for this role will have prior recruiting experience. You are someone who loves to learn, is driven by ambition, and has a can-do attitude. Recruiting within the pharma and biotech space is interesting, intellectually challenging and highly rewarding.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing/qualifying, interviewing, presenting, and closing qualified candidates from entry- level to executive-level, with sensitivity towards diversity and company goals
- Provide excellent candidate and client customer service
- Partner with hiring managers to understand requisition requirements
- Negotiate search agreement terms with clients
- Develop recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search
Fairway Consulting Group is a privately owned independent boutique executive search firm solely dedicated to the pharma and biotech industries for over 24 years
- 2-5 years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced, metrics driven environment is required
- Demonstrated ability to hire the right candidates
- Exceptional ability to quickly build a candidate pipeline and create/ expand existing networks
- Evidence of sustained goal achievement
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives as well as hiring managers and candidates
- Bachelor’s degree
. Our professional relationships with clients, candidates, and each other are founded upon the principles of confidentiality, trust, responsiveness, and deep knowledge of the market for talent. The FCG team has completed 1,400+ searches
in life science.
For the past four years Forbes has ranked our firm as one of the top 200 search firms in America
across all specialties. Hunt Scanlon has consistently ranked us as a Top 50 Healthcare & Life Science Search Firm.