Senior Principal Scientist, Toxicology
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company focused on innovative therapeutics for life threatening diseases. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Senior Principal Scientist, Toxicology.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Serves as a project team representative on Research and Development Project Teams on small molecules, biotherapeutics, oligonucleotides, and other modalities.
- Supports the development of new products, as well as develops and implements toxicology and safety pharmacology strategies.
- Supports safety activities for Life Cycle Management and marketed products.
- Shares nonclinical summaries for investigator brochures, federal applications, pediatric investigation plans, and other regulatory documents.
- Practices high scientific standards in conducting and reporting of nonclinical safety and investigative toxicology studies.
- Provides scientific leadership within Preclinical Safety.
- Provides expertise for nonclinical safety indicators on multiple expert groups and internal committees.
- Prepares scientific publications and as appropriate.
- Provides scientific input on design and analysis of research activities, including evaluations of external opportunities for in-licensing as appropriate.
- A PhD or DVM is required.
- Must have a minimum of seven years of related pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Requires knowledge in biochemistry, toxicology, pharmacology, biology, physiology, pathology, and statistics.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced regarding GLP and ICH policies, as well as regulatory nonclinical testing requirements.
- Experience with writing documents for regulatory submission and interactions with health authorities is required.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 150 Best Executive Recruiting Firms