Senior Principal Scientist, Toxicology
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company focused on innovative therapeutics for life threatening diseases. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Senior Principal Scientist, Toxicology.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Serves as a project team representative on Research and Development Project Teams.
- Supports the development of new products, as well as develops and implements toxicology and safety pharmacology strategies.
- Generates hypotheses and oversees toxicology issue resolution in drug discovery and development.
- Participates in special projects and working groups.
- Provides scientific input on design and analysis of research activities.
- Oversees and mediates scientific issues related to nonclinical safety issues.
- Ensures high scientific standards are met and adheres to requested timelines in all aspects of the position.
- A PhD in toxicology, pharmacology, immunology, or related discipline is required.
- A DABT Certification is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five years of related pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Requires knowledge in biochemistry, toxicology, pharmacology, biology, physiology, pathology, and statistics.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced regarding GLP and ICH policies, as well as regulatory nonclinical testing requirements.
- Experience with writing documents for regulatory submission and interactions with health authorities is required.
- Must demonstrate leadership abilities and expertise in preclinical safety disciplines.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Experience as a GLP Study Director is preferred.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 150 Best Executive Recruiting Firms