Senior Medical Director
Our client is an innovative biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Senior Medical Director.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Designs clinical development plans per indication in consultation with asset team members and key opinion leaders (KOLs) that align with the target product profile.
- Collaborates with clinical trial team function and external partners to develop protocols spanning all phases of development.
- Develops endpoints for efficacy and safety as well as contributes to the biostatistics analysis plan, and clinical study reports.
- Drives clinical development components in the writing and data interpretation of clinical study reports.
- Reviews, interprets, and presents clinical data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Co-authors and reviews clinical sections of regulatory documents.
- Contributes to publication strategy and content of individual publications, abstracts, and
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of scientific and clinical published literature.
- Assures implementation of latest clinical thinking and guidance into the clinical development plan.
- Serves as medical and technical resource for clinical issues.
- Provides input and reviews study start up documentations.
- Attends and provides clinical support for investigator and steering committee meetings.
- Participates in due diligence and business development activities as needed.
- Always operates within Compliance Guidelines.
- Serves as medical monitor for clinical trials as required.
- A Medical degree or MD/PhD is required.
- At least seven years in biopharmaceutical sponsored clinical research is desirable.
- Biopharmaceutical experience as a medical monitor and clinical lead across therapeutic areas is highly preferred.
- A solid understanding of relevant areas is required.
- Requires the ability to analyze and interpret complex datasets.
- Must exercise initiative in meeting goals and drives innovation in projects.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A professional, proactive demeanor is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Neurology expertise is preferred but not required.
- Occasional travel is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms