Senior Medical Director, Oncology
Our client is a pharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Senior Medical Director, Oncology.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Applies knowledge of pharmacology, chemistry, and non-clinical toxicology to effectively conduct safety surveillance.
- Holds responsibility for safety surveillance for pharmaceutical, biological and drug device combined early oncology products.
- Leads key pharmacovigilance documents, including medical safety assessments, regulatory responses, and 15-day aggregate reporting.
- Applies regulatory guidance for safety surveillance and authorship of safety documents.
- Writes, reviews, and provides input on technical documents.
- Leads the key sections for periodic reports.
- Implements risk management strategies for assigned products.
- Engages, inspires, coaches, and mentors team members and colleagues.
- A medical degree or equivalent is required. An MPH degree is a plus.
- Must have 5+ years of pharmacovigilance or related experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Requires the ability to effectively analyze and guide analysis of clinical data and epidemiological information.
- Must be able to effectively present recommendations and opinions in group environment both internally and externally.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 150 Best Executive Recruiting Firms