Senior Manager, Strategy and Portfolio Management
Our client is a global biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Senior Manager, Strategy and Portfolio Management.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Plays a crucial role in the decision-making processes related to the drug development pipeline, and in supporting enterprise strategy projects.
- Coordinates with a wide array of teams to address challenges across the portfolio.
- Conducts research and analysis for enterprise strategy and special projects with support from the Director and Executive Director.
- Investigates research topics and analysis to inform therapeutic area
- Frames, structures, and develops executive-level communication materials.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced (MD, PhD) degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- An academic background in sciences is preferred.
- A background in strategy consulting or corporate strategy is required.
- Experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred.
- Must have exceptional strategic acumen, problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and leadership ability.
- The ability to manage cross-functional projects and execute against deadlines is required.
- Must have a proven track record of success in dealing with ambiguity and solving strategic problems.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- A strong understanding of the business implications of the technical aspects of the biopharmaceutical business model is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel financial modeling (e.g., NPV).
- The ability to create and design presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.