Senior Manager, New Product Planning
Our client is a pharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Senior Manager, New Product Planning.
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Delivers commercial evaluations for external asset prospects by working with Corporate Development and other cross-functional teams.
- Acquires thorough knowledge of market and unmet needs for disease area under evaluation.
- Identifies value proposition and positioning for target asset.
- Supports development of commercial forecasts in close partnership with Business Analytics team.
- Assesses launch and in-market budget and promotion assumptions for opportunity.
- Makes key insights and gains alignment on recommendations among cross-functional team.
- Furthers the improvement and implementation of Go to Market strategy.
- Generates insights to refine refractory market understanding.
- Supports development of branded and unbranded messaging and creative.
- Supports development of detailed Go to Market roadmaps.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to ensure functional priorities and plans are in line with brand strategy.
- Actively participates on Program Team and Commercial sub-teams.
- Contributes to organization launch planning.
- Supports sales force planning, including target and call plan development.
- Supports Commercial capabilities assessment and development of resourcing plans to address potential gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA strongly preferred.
- Background or degree in science is preferred.
- Experience in a biotech/pharma commercial role is required.
- Must have highly proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and industry databases.
- Requires polished communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and proven track-record of collaboration.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.