Senior Director, Program Management
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Senior Director, Program Management.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Owns creation and modification of the integrated development plan.
- Leads development of near-term and long-range program goals and ensures alignment with corporate objectives.
- Tracks all key program related activities to ensure that are proceeding as per plan.
- Works with the core team functional leads, leadership, and external stakeholders to identify key program risks and leads mitigation strategy development and execution.
- Works closely with the program team when issues arise to problem solve and minimize impact on program goals.
- Leads key program team meetings and serves as point of communication for the program to executive leadership and to the larger program team.
- Advocates for core team by bringing forward issues and seeking resolutions.
- Ensures key stakeholders are kept informed of relevant program developments.
- Leads team in the development of key program documents and presentations.
- Works with functional leads and finance to build and manage program budgets.
- Establishes cross-functional team required to meet alliance and project strategic goals.
- Leads development of near-term and long-range strategic project plans and budgets and ensures alignment with alliance teams and project objectives.
- Works with external partner alliance leads to ensure cross collaboration and communication lines are established and maintained to reach joint project objectives.
- Works with project management to build tools, timelines, resource/budget plans, and best practices for team operations.
- A Bachelor’s degree and MS in a scientific field with at least 15 years of experience or a PhD or MD with at least 10 years of experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical setting is required.
- Must have experience as a successful Program Lead for cross-functional development teams.
- Experience in early phase development, preclinical to POC, is required.
- Experience in oncology development is highly preferred.
- Experience developing program strategies, building integrated development plans and budgets, and working closely with key development functions in a matrix environment to develop and a drive program goals is required.
- Must have experience leading alliance teams charged with co-development or partnering of assets.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms