Senior Director, Marketing
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Senior Director, Marketing.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develops and executes the global commercial strategy for oncology and for therapeutic products.
- Enhances the commercial value of the lead indication, as well as future indications by designing launch plans, long-term strategies, and revenue forecasts.
- Collaborates with a wide array of internal and external stakeholders to drive a smooth and successful product launch.
- Provides commercial direction and decision making to optimize success at launch across all stages of development.
- Facilitating and collaborating with different departments to develop differentiated strategies and compelling value propositions to secure market access.
- Improves market and new product forecast indications to lead clinical development and investment decisions.
- Accounts for commercial budgets and long-range plans and resolves best allocation of resources for the brand and indication.
- Drive market development, launch planning, and pre-launch execution.
- Gathers in depth knowledge of competitor programs in order to inform market assumptions, new product strategies and forecast assumptions.
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Complies with corporate policies and procedures as well as all applicable healthcare laws and regulations.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. An MBA, PharmD, or advanced degree is preferred.
- Must have 15+ years of progressive excellence within global marketing or market access.
- 5+ years of a successful track record in leading brand strategies and brand teams that define new markets is required.
- Must have demonstrated success in working in a matrix environment and the ability to lead strategically, drive performance, build alignment, advise, negotiate, and collaborate with colleagues across the organization.
- Experience within immune-oncology and rare diseases is required.
- Experience in analyzing market and consumer segments and identification of target consumer personas is a plus.
- Must have experience in building market models and forecasts.
- Requires experience developing marketing plans for early-stage programs, including gathering deep market and customer, and using innovative and novel methods.
- Must have an intense curiosity and ambition to excel and build something from the ground up.
- Requires excellent communication, presentation, collaborative and influencing skills across internal and external stakeholders.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.