Senior Director, Global Marketing
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Senior Director, Global Marketing.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Develops and leads our virology global launch strategy.
- Uses extensive experience in market and customer insights, marketing strategy to drive market development, brand value and differentiation, launch planning, pre-launch and launch execution.
- Collaborates with specialized virology teams at every stage of development through launch.
- Works with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders to drive a smooth and successful product launch.
- Assess and defines the key value drivers, brand narratives, and go to market strategy across a wide ray of channels.
- Delivers best-practice project management oversight for all market defining and launch preparation activities.
- Gathers in depth knowledge of competitor programs in order to inform market assumptions, new product strategies and forecast assumptions.
- Works closely with Regional/Country Marketing and Commercial leaders to translate the global marketing strategy in operational regional/local plans where relevant.
- Complies with corporate policies and procedures as well as all applicable healthcare laws and regulations.
- Digitally explores and implements new marketing channels.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- An MBA, PharmD, or advanced degree is preferred.
- Must have at least 15 years of experience within global marketing or market access.
- At least 5+ years of a successful track record in leading brand strategies and brand teams that define new markets is required.
- The ability to collaborate among a range of key areas with public policy experience is preferred.
- A high degree of scientific acumen particularly in infectious diseases is required.
- Experience with vaccines is desired.
- Must have experience implementing tactical marketing, including using novel digital methods to activate and engage with targeted consumers and motive them to achieve desired objectives.
- Must have demonstrated success in executing marketing plans that were innovative and that established the market standard for the therapeutic area, brand segment, or disease.
- A competitive spirit and resiliency to take on “giants” in highly competitive markets is required.
- Requires experience in building market models and forecasts.
- Must have experience developing marketing plans for early-stage programs, including gathering deep market and customer insights across the vaccine ecosystem, and using innovative and novel methods.
- Requires demonstrated success working in a matrix environment and establishing key relationships with colleagues in varying departments.
- Must have intense curiosity and ambition to excel and build something from the ground up, navigating all the requisite ambiguity and complexity that comes with writing the rulebook while executing projects in real time.
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaborative and influencing skills across internal and external stakeholders is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.