Senior Director/Executive Director, Supply Chain
Our client is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Senior Director/Executive Director, Supply Chain.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- ERP and MRP design, development, and implementation.
- Technical proficiency within a global Supply Chain organization including Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Cold Supply Chain.
- Team management and development.
- Process strategy, design, standardization, and execution.
- Global vendor management and negotiations (raw materials, consumables, etc).
- Transitioning teams to commercialize processes, supply chain and manufacturing.
- Performs job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and company Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- An advanced degree (MBA, JD, MS) is required.
- A minimum of ten years working in a Leadership Supply Chain role is required.
- Must have manufacturing experience with cold chain and chain of custody processes.
- Project management experience is required.
- APICS or Supply Chain certification is a plus.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft.
- Travel is required 20% of the time.
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in a lab setting with exposure to animals/biohazards/chemicals.
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE.
- Must be able to work in an environment with variable noise levels.
- Requires the ability to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs routinely.
- Requires the ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach.
- Must be able to push/pull 10 lbs routinely.
- Must have clear vision.
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions.
- Requires the ability to climb ladders/stairs/scaffolding.
- Ability to work in variable temperatures high to freezing.
- Must be comfortable with inside/outside working conditions.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms