Senior Director, Customer Analytics and Insights
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Senior Director, Customer Analytics and Insights
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Serves as a thought partner to commercial stakeholders.
- Delivers insights that inform key decisions based on a deep understanding of the business.
- Develops a cutting-edge capability in forecasting and analytics that deploys a range of analytical methodologies and harnesses the full capability of real-world data.
- Collaborates with Digital to deliver these analytics efficiently and rapidly at scale globally.
- Provides global forecasts for assets and programs advancing past proof-of-concept.
- Uses the forecast to highlight key strategic drivers of the business and risks to be managed.
- Builds a forecasting infrastructure that is integrated, robust and scalable.
- The forecast should allow for rapid analyses and scenario planning and provide transparency into key drivers and sensitivities.
- Partners with Finance and Supply Chain to inform Long-Range Planning and the Sales & Operations Planning process.
- Uses real-world data and advanced analytics to deliver deep insights into the disease areas the company operates in - the market structure, patient journey, treatment landscape, customer behavior, and competitive behavior.
- Partners with the Digital team on converting routine analyses into analytical products that can be deployed at scale.
- Builds decision models that inform a variety of commercial decisions.
- Routinely deploys a range of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and other advanced methodologies to deliver novel insights and predictive analytics.
- Partners with the Digital team on identifying data to be acquired and making it easily consumable.
- Translates analyses into compelling insights that allow the business to act on them.
- Maintains a clear understanding of analytics needs and use cases across regions, and the data needed to address them.
- Partners with the Digital team on direct a network of internal and external analytics partners to deliver value with agility, flexibility and scalability.
- Must have a minimum of 12+ years of data and analytics experience in healthcare.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field required. MBA or advanced degree highly preferred.
- Experience in analytics strategy and consulting is highly preferred.
- Requires strong business acumen and a track record of translating technical analyses into business insights.
- Hands-on experience working with a range of global real-world healthcare data required.
- Must have a solid understanding of data science and demonstrable experience working with data science teams to deploy advanced analytics applications.
- Requires the ability to effectively structure problems and solution approaches.
- Requires experience operating in a global setup and integrating inputs from global stakeholders and delivering integrated global analyses.
- Must have experience directing and managing internal and external analytics partners to deliver analyses.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.