Senior Account Manager
Our client is a clinical biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Senior Account Manager.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Attains quarterly and annual revenue targets established from annual commission plans.
- Delivers accurate and timely forecasts for their territory.
- Develops and manages key relationships with new and existing customers at multiple organizational levels.
- Develops contingency and risk mitigation plans for their region as necessary.
- Develops and executes supply agreements to support new and existing business.
- Works collaboratively with operations to minimize time to revenue.
- Maintains CRM database with up-to-date information.
- Represents the company at relevant trade shows.
- Maintains and raise awareness of the competitive landscape, provides customer feedback, and introduces new product ideas to internal partners.
- Follows regulatory and ISO 13485 requirements.
- Must have a proven track record of delivering financial targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Requires at least ten years of experience in selling of life science reagents and solutions.
- Knowledge of synthetic biology products and markets is preferred.
- Experience with a custom or made to order business a plus.
- Businesses to business experience is preferred particularly in areas of pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
- Must show demonstrated knowledge of synthetic biology applications.
- A background in technical sales and support or product management is preferred.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 150 Best Executive Recruiting Firms.