Program Team Lead, Immuno-Oncology
Our client is a biotechnology company focused on revolutionizing the world’s understanding of the cellular microenvironment and its importance to human biology and disease. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Program Team Lead, Immuno-Oncology.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads cross-functional program teams, including representatives from clinical, nonclinical, regulatory, CMC, and commercial to define the optimal drug development strategy.
- Fosters strong relationships with team members and functional line managers and serves as key point person for program team members on project-related communications and issue identification and management.
- Leverages input from all critical functions to create integrated strategic development plans that define goals, milestones, critical path, timeline, risks, assumptions, alternative scenarios, and budget.
- Mobilizes and aligns the organization, including driving decision-making in governance settings, to execute the development strategy.
- For partnered programs, serves as alliance manager to ensure strategic and operational alignment within the partnership.
- Effectively communicates with and presents or reports to senior management on program strategy, operational plans, and progress.
- An advanced degree in a scientific discipline is desired (PhD, PharmD, or equivalent). An MBA is preferred.
- Must have ten plus years of total industry experience, including at least five years in a project leadership role, including IND submissions.
- Requires significant experience in biopharmaceutical industry and strong understanding of all aspects of biopharmaceutical drug development, including clinical, nonclinical, regulatory, CMC, and commercial.
- An in-depth knowledge in oncology across different development stages is required (Phase 1, 2, and 3, as well as Life Cycle Management).
- Must have strong leadership skills, including the demonstrated ability to lead a cross-functional team and to influence at all levels of an organization.
- Experience in the application of traditional program management principles and practices is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including an ability to combine attention to detail with a big picture perspective.
- The ability to work independently and with the flexibility to handle workflow in a fast-paced environment is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms