Medical Director, Clinical Development
Our client is a cutting-edge oncology company dedicated to improving the lives of cancer patients. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Medical Director, Clinical Development.
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Translates development programs into clinical study concepts that can be performed without conceding the scientific thoroughness of the study.
- Serves as a clinical expert for molecules and diseases in oncology.
- Supports driving the timely implementation of multiple assets and studies within the oncology portfolio.
- Maintains exceptional scientific standing among peers and the ability to use creative solutions to address issues with a high level of scientific accuracy.
- Ensures that scientific thoroughness and innovation continues to be integrated into and drive the company’s development strategies.
- Leads and demonstrates ownership of the design and application of multiple clinical development programs.
- Maintains overall responsibility for leading clinical study teams.
- Partners closely with colleagues to ensure excellence in both strategy and execution.
- Works closely with regulatory leaders to develop regulatory strategy and supports regulatory submissions.
- Analyzes clinical data, including safety monitoring in collaboration with PV.
- Partners with Medical Affairs, Commercial and other company areas as necessary.
- Requires an MD or equivalent with expertise in Oncology or other related area.
- The ability to independently run a comprehensive clinical research program is required.
- Must have the proven ability to collaborate with others to implement groundbreaking oncology development strategies.
- Clinical or research experience related to the design and/or conduct of clinical studies in oncology and/or hematology is required.
- Must have experience presenting to a wide variety of audiences including internal teams and medical/scientific communities.
If interested, please email your resume as a Word attachment to us. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.