Our client is an innovative biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Medical Director.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Contributes to the design, analysis, and reporting of clinical studies.
- Provides data analysis support and data interpretation with data representation to internal and external audiences.
- Works closely with the Therapeutic Head of Rare Disease VP role to ensure robust protocols and appropriate study oversight.
- Is a standing member of clinical trial and post marketing safety review groups as well as the product development teams.
- Provides input into and reviews key internal and external reports.
- Contributes to key safety documents.
- Supports the development of relevant key documents by providing clinical-scientific input.
- Provides guidance to managers before, throughout, and following clinical trials to ensure compliance for proper study conduct throughout clinical trials.
- Reviews data from clinical trials; liaises with Safety Data Monitoring Board as needed.
- Reviews post-marketing safety data as required.
- Participates in evaluation of life cycle management opportunities.
- Supports development of medical affairs materials, based on clinical trial datasets.
- Participates in due diligence activities as requested.
- A Medical degree is required.
- Must have at least five years of biotech/pharmaceutical experience in clinical development related activities.
- The demonstrated ability to work cross functionally in a matrixed environment is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms