Head of Commercial Operations & Analytics
Our client is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Head of Commercial Operations & Analytics.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Provides commercial operations and analytics leadership that shapes the foundation of the business.
- Builds and operates commercial data management systems, including CDE, MDM, CRM, field reporting, field incentive compensation, promotional review, and business analytics.
- Works cross-functionally, considering the needs of the various commercialization, and operational teams in the U.S. and EU to select and deploy appropriate hardware, technology platforms and software/apps that maximize commercial effectiveness.
- Develops commercial dashboard, data analytics and reporting capabilities that provide marketplace insights for Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Finance, and other management.
- Owns and communicates the demand forecast to support the company’s different stakeholders, including Commercial, Manufacturing and Finance.
- Designs, executes, and analyzes market research in collaboration with Marketing. Develop and communicate competitive intelligence.
- Ensures commercial compliance operating procedures, and corresponding fulfillment of local, state and national regulations.
- At Bachelor’s degree with minimum of eight years of biopharma commercial operations experience is required. An advanced degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of, and experience building and integrating, the end-to-end data flows across Sales, Market Access, and Patient Support.
- Requires extensive technical ability and experience leading CDE/CRM systems, and implementing and managing tools like Salesforce, Veeva, Tableau and Qlik.
- Hands-on data analytics experience is required.
- Must have a strong understanding of U.S. federal data reporting requirements.
- Experience with administration of sales incentive compensation programs is required.
- Requires experience quantitatively and qualitatively analyzing sales, market access, patient support and marketing data.
- A strong understanding of a wide range of secondary data sources and technical data tracking systems is required.
- The ability to synthesize complex information and identify key insights is required.
- Must have excellent project management ability.
- A track record of effective collaboration with IT and commercial functions is required.
- Must have high attention to detail, diligence, and reliability.
- Requires the ability to communicate data via clear visuals.
- Must have superior modeling and analytical capabilities using multiple platforms.
- Vendor management experience is desired.
- Start-up experience is highly preferred.
- Product launch experience is required.
- Must have basic programming ability to perform simple data analytics without relying on an outside vendor.
- Must have experience leading competitive intelligence.
- Substantial experience designing and executing market research across stakeholder groups and methodologies is preferred.
- Finance experience is desired.
- Global experience is desired.
- Rare disease experience is ideal.
- Requires a flexible schedule with frequent calls across Israel, North America, and Europe time zones.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%, including international.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms