Head of Benefit Risk Management
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Head of Benefit Risk Management.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Oversees staff in benefit risk management including their recruitment, retention, and development.
- Manages programs within PPS and cross disciplinary teams in order to support benefit risk and risk management teams for developmental and marketed products.
- Provides accurate appraisal of structured benefit risk assessments to support new product submissions and periodic safety update report requirements.
- Serves as a PPS approver for all risk management plans.
- Directs the development, writing, and maintenance of policies and procedures that establish the standards for risk management and structured benefit risk assessments within the organization.
- Collaborates with leadership of ADT’s and ALB’s, TA Heads and PST Leads in PPS, leadership of Office of QPPV, Epidemiology and Statistics to support benefit risk and risk management efforts.
- Holds responsibility for understanding the regulatory guidelines and requirements related to structured benefit risk assessment and risk management.
- Represents the organization on external initiatives and key organizations involving benefit risk and risk management.
- Serves as a member of the safety review board.
- An MD with at least 10 years of experience in drug development, pharmacovigilance, or a combination of both is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of risk management or benefit risk experience is desirable.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of leadership or management experience within an R&D organization.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms