Head, Commercial Digital Lab
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Head, Commercial Digital Lab
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Establishes a team that will play a key role in building best in class digital capabilities.
- Creates and evolves the vision and priorities to build our digital transformation capabilities.
- Leads the organization that will operate the digital hub for HCP, consumer, and patient services.
- Holds responsibility for successful implementation of digital capabilities while learning as the digital hub is scaled.
- Leads the organization in combining technology and data in pursuit of evolving HCP and consumer interactions.
- Influences and serves as a collaborative problem-solver with business leaders in building the digital capability program and underlying processes.
- Engages with senior US commercial, medical, and compliance leaders to drive alignment between the digital hub with overarching enterprise goals.
- Establishes guidance and a framework that will ensure decisions are made through the use of a wide collection of data and metrics.
- Fosters positive transformation strategies by scanning and listening to the organization to identify challenges, stakeholder doubts, and gaps.
- Actively leads and coaches the digital hub team as the team establishes processes and ways of working with the brand teams, and gives direction to drive customer actions.
- Establishes metrics, best practices, and standard work operations for the digital hub.
- Requires a Master’s degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, engineering or related area.
- Must have 10+ years of experience in data analytics, database marketing, or web analytics.
- Requires a successful track record of experience with transforming a digital capability in healthcare, financial services, or consumer brands.
- Must be able to lead a high performing team that is energized to drive impact, value, and influence without authority.
- Strong leadership, organizational agility, and the ability to impact and influence at the senior level across the company are required.
- Clear and concise communication skills are required, including the ability to present complex topics to senior management teams leading to clear recommendations and outcomes.
- Must have a passion for transformation and acting as a change agent.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with peers, team members and external partners.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms