Global Director, Marketing
Our client is a late-stage clinical biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Global Director, Marketing.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads IO disease areas as well as oversees the creation and execution of long-term vision and strategy.
- Represents and delivers on commercial marketing strategic vision for the GPT.
- Partners and collaborates closely with disease area GML.
- Oversees the development of the commercial strategy to achieve balance of revenue, volume, margin, and access across the portfolio.
- Engages key markets to drive launch readiness and commercial excellence.
- Delivers and executes Phase three and pre-launch marketing strategies and execution plans.
- Works with extended teams to design a sustainable pricing and access strategy for multiple indications.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, or a scientific graduate degree with a business-related post graduate qualification is required. A post-graduate degree in biological, chemical, or pharmacological sciences is strongly desired.
- Must have ten years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry as well as at least five years of experience in an oncology marketing or strategy function.
- Must have excellent strategic thinking, judgement and influencing skills.
- Must be able to inform, persuade and lead across regions and markets to ensure strong executional commercial focus and consistency.
- Requires outstanding leadership competencies and the ability to set direction.
- Must have a successful track record of analysis and fact-based decision-making.
- Strong business acumen and complex problem-solving skills are required.
- Must show expertise in setting up strategic plans for oncology portfolios.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 150 Best Executive Recruiting Firms