Franchise Lead, Neurology Clinical Development
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Franchise Lead, Neurology Clinical Development.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Accounts for the overall clinical development strategy for programs in neurology.
- Supports translational medicine work in the neurology space.
- Ensures that sufficient medical science representation is available for program teams in the neurology space.
- Leads the medical science team in the preparation and execution of both integrated development plans prepared by the neurology program team, as well as the clinical development plans that predicate them by supervising the design of clinical studies, the preparation of regulatory documents, the assessment of risk-benefit (with DPSV), and the management of external partners and thought leaders.
- Develops, inspires, and supports individuals and teams to perform at extraordinary levels and ensures that all are engaged, challenged, and committed.
- A medical degree or equivalent is required.
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience in drug development including experience in Phase I through Phase III, translational medicine, and NDA/MAA submissions.
- Must have neurology focused clinical experience.
- Requires deep knowledge and understanding of the drug development process including technical, business, and regulatory issues.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining motivated, resourceful, and efficient is required.
- Must have the ability to excel in a multidisciplinary environment as an essential leader for various program teams.
- Must have a proven track record of successful support of a team with experience in driving the development of new medicines successfully.
- Management experience, with established track record building, motivating, and leading teams is required.
- The ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations is essential.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong problem-solving ability, and attention to detail and quality.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.