Executive Medical Director, Immunology
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for an Executive Medical Director, Immunology.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Co-leads the asset team strategy with an enterprise mindset.
- Manages clinical development medical or scientific directors who are managing various clinical trials for the asset.
- Oversees and mentors R&D personnel in designing asset development plans and protocols.
- Oversees the development of primary and secondary endpoints for efficacy and safety and contributes to biostatistics analysis plans and CSRs.
- Reviews, interprets, and presents asset data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversees and mentors clinical development colleagues in authoring and reviewing clinical sections of regulatory documents.
- Contributes to publication strategy and content of individual publications, abstracts, and presentations.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of scientific and clinical published literature.
- Ensures implementation of latest clinical thinking and guidelines into the integrated asset development plan.
- Serves as medical and technical resource for clinical issues raised by internal and external collaborators, investigators, and consultants.
- Provides input/review study start up documentations.
- Attends and provides clinical support for investigator and steering committee meetings.
- Participates in due diligence and business development activities as needed.
- Always operates within Compliance Guidelines.
- Provides medical monitoring oversight for clinical trials as required.
- A medical degree is required.
- At least ten years in biopharmaceutical sponsored clinical research is desirable.
- Experience as a medical monitor across therapeutic areas is desirable.
- The ability to analyze and interpret complex datasets is required.
- Must exercise initiative in meeting goals and drives innovation in projects.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A professional, proactive demeanor is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel 10-25%.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms