Executive Director, Marketing
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for an Executive Director, Marketing.
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads US Brand Teams.
- Develops and deploys US strategies to achieve business goals.
- Maintains and improves sales, profit, and market share, both with current and future indications.
- Develops forecast on sales, profit, market share and investment strategy based on agreed budgets.
- Leads Business Review assessments, organizes communication with Finance and Investor Relations Teams, and conducts the annual Long-Range Plan process.
- Delivers close integration and flawless implementation of marketing approaches and strategies.
- Continues to develop innovative and creative commercial strategies and capabilities to ensure success.
- Defines and implements the pre-launch and launch activities.
- Drives and delivers US launch performance and role model across markets.
- Appropriately manages governance communications and arrangement with the executive board, regional, and functional teams.
- Builds a best in class global marketing organization, becoming a respected leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Cultivates an inclusive high-performance environment that values and leverages diversity.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degree is highly preferred.
- Requires proven success in a leadership role.
- Must have a strong foundation in Biologics and Immunology.
- Must have launch experience and success.
- Requires strong influencing skills and stakeholder management.
- Must have experience and be comfortable working in a matrix environment.
- Must have successful experience in remote team management.
- Requires strong interpersonal and team leadership skills.
- Must have the proven ability to deal with complexity under time pressure.
- Requires experience and effectiveness in the presentation of written and verbal business cases to senior management.
- Must have a flexible, team orientated attitude, willing to contribute skills to deliver company priority projects.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.