Executive Director/Head, Tumor Strategy, Oncology
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for an Executive Director/Head, Tumor Strategy, Oncology.
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads a team of highly functioning strategic and scientific individual contributors.
- Thinks in a clear and organized fashion with the ability to simplify and prioritize complex problems.
- Understands financial evaluation of an asset or brand.
- Has organizational awareness and experience of commercial pharmaceutical business planning.
- Establishes and maintain credibility with senior audiences.
- Has familiarity with the oncology market and key trends with emerging science.
- Possesses strategic mindset with high intellectual capability, agility and adaptability.
- Works in a matrixed organization with cross-functional teams using strong process skills.
- Influences without authority and establishes/maintains credibility with senior individuals/audiences.
- Manages multiple priorities in a fast-growing organization.
- Has strong consultative and communication skills.
- Respectfully challenges experts while formulating cohesive, strategic arguments.
- Must have background in Oncology or Immunology.
- Post-graduate degree in biological, chemical, or pharmacological sciences is required.
- Requires strong track record of analysis and fact-based decision-making.
- Must have strong business acumen and complex problem-solving skills.
- Clinical or investor background or MBA is preferred.
- Requires awareness of the highly competitive cancer therapeutic marketplace including the many new technologies that are being developed across the industry.
- Must have involvement evaluating oncology portfolios and guiding internal/external clients on how to best situate themselves for success.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.