Director, Translational Sciences
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Director, Translational Sciences
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads translational research efforts investigating a select number of oncology agents and their application, alone or in combination, in the treatment of human cancers.
- Collaborates with drug discovery and clinical teams to develop translational strategies.
- Leads the development and implementation of the biomarker plans for clinical studies.
- Holds responsibility for data review, analysis, and interpretation from a variety of sources and continual evaluation of the potential impact of research findings on drug development programs.
- PhD degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Requires a demonstrated track record of performing excellent science.
- A strong oncology background is required, with strong tumor immuno-oncology and molecular biology experience highly preferred.
- Must have experience with the clinical application of pharmacodynamic and patient selection biomarkers.
- Requires the ability to manage external research activities through CROs and collaborators.
- Requires the ability to balance execution of multiple tasks to accomplish program goals.
- A high level of emotional intelligence and willingness to work closely and collaboratively with other functional groups internal and external to the company is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.