Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Director, Toxicology.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Designs and develops the toxicology research program to support clinical development and candidate drug selection.
- Delivers quality nonclinical summaries and other high-level regulatory documents for internal decision bodies and external health authorities.
- Relays toxicology input to project teams and collaborates with external health authorities.
- Explores drug project safety risks and develops risk mitigation strategies.
- Provides nonclinical evaluation of in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities.
- Contributes to the delivery of the departmental strategy and objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree in toxicology or other life science field preferred.
- At least ten years of experience in the development and execution of toxicology studies is required.
- Must have experience working as a Toxicologist within a pharmaceutical environment.
- Must have experience overseeing toxicology risk assessments.
- Strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills are required.
- Must have strong project leadership skills with an ability to collaborate and operate with sensitivity and flexibility in a matrix project environment.
- Must have the willingness to challenge conventional thinking and implement creative ideas.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills that contribute to our culture in which trust, cooperative support, diversity, speak-up culture, and inclusion are of utmost importance.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 150 Best Executive Recruiting Firms