Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Director, Toxicology.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Designs and interprets toxicology studies to facilitate clinical development, marketing, and authorship of regulatory documents.
- Facilitates the toxicology input to project teams and interacts with health authorities. Manages projects and stakeholders within function and across R&D.
- Explores safety risks and develops risk mitigation strategies. Combines data using traditional methods and more novel approaches and computational tools to build understanding.
- Provides nonclinical evaluation of in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities.
- Contributes to the delivery of the departmental strategy and objectives.
- A PhD with relevant experience in Toxicology is required.
- At least ten years of experience with the design and execution of toxicology studies is required.
- Requires experience delivering toxicology risk assessments in cardiovascular, renal, and/or metabolic disease therapeutic areas.
- Strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills are required.
- Must have strong project leadership skills with an ability to collaborate and operate with sensitivity and flexibility in a matrix project environment.
- Must have a social personality with strong inter-personal skills that contributes to our team culture in which trust, cooperative support, diversity, speak-up culture and inclusion enable engaged and motivated colleagues to deliver and develop.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 150 Best Executive Recruiting Firms