Director, Statistical Programming
Our client is a biotherapeutics company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Director, Statistical Programming.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Serves as the main point of contact in Strategic Partnership RFIs, RFPs, Budgets and Bid Defenses.
- Is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with company partners and clients.
- Is responsible for achieving financial goals within the accounts and developing innovative processes for improving quality and efficiency.
- Must have the ability to effectively oversee strategic partner account with multiple ongoing projects.
- Provides leadership to accounts for technical capabilities, consultation, Data Analytics and Business Performance.
- Provides oversight for performance management, staffing, and project operation to support both statistics and programming projects.
- Interacts extensively with the executive management across all locations and departments to identify critical needs and develop strategic initiatives to improve processes.
- Communicates a basic understanding of the partner’s propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities.
- Must have experience in management of biostatistics, programming, and data management services.
- Is responsible for updating the latest developments of the alliance accounts and provides feedback if needed.
- A Master’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or a highly related field is preferred.
- At least ten years of relevant experience is required.
- Extensive Biometrics Submission experience, CDISC Knowledge and Strategic Governance is required.
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A strong desire to learn and develop new skills is required.
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry highly preferred.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills are required.
- Requires the proven ability to develop deep working relationships.
- Must have effective time management and organization skills to succeed in fast-paced environment.
- Experience in lead generation and qualification is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Must be willing to travel if needed. Approximately 10-25%.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills are required.
- Proven track record in business-to-business sales environment is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms