Director/Senior Director, Marketing NPP
Our client is a leading biologics company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Director/Senior Director, Marketing NPP.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads commercial planning for the company’s pipeline products including market and opportunity assessments.
- Evaluates the market landscape, monitors changes and identifies market dynamic trends and incorporates competitive intelligence.
- Develops early commercial assessments in collaboration with the commercial operations and marketing team based upon relevant disease and target profiles, competitive landscapes, patient flow/pathways and players/drivers in the value chain.
- Leads the development of early brand strategies including: initial positioning, Brand personality, tradename and packaging work.
- Works cross functionally to improve opportunity knowledge and support product demand forecasts, supply chain planning and scenario assumptions.
- Serves as commercial representative to Product Development and Strategy Teams.
- Works in close cross-functional collaboration with clinical development, regulatory, business and corporate development, commercial and other functions.
- Plans and executes advisory boards.
- Establishes KOL relationships in new therapeutic areas.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, science or related field is required.
- A master’s degree (MBA) is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years of previous biopharmaceutical commercial experience.
- Previous product launch experience is strongly preferred.
- Therapeutic area experience with biologics is preferred.
- Requires a demonstrated capability of thinking strategically and the ability to assess long term implications of near-term decisions.
- Must have strong analytical skills and an attention to detail with the capability to appropriately define issues, questions and data.
- Requires a good understanding of various data assets, competitive intelligences, and qualitative and quantitative methods to develop situational analysis.
- Must be comfortable with uncertainty and able to exercise sound judgment under tight timelines.
- Required to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously.
- Must independently determine appropriate action where precedent may not exist.
- Requires the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to synthesize diverse perspectives into cohesive, aligned recommendation/deliverables.
- Must have a welcoming and trustworthy communication style, both verbally and written.
- Experience in delivering complex messages to various internal and external customers with a track record of effective and influential presentations is required.
- Must have the ability to understand the science and data.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to drive toward consensus.
- Requires the ability to work well with others and properly manage work with counterparts at the company.
- Must have exceptional persuasive written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Requires a willingness to present the facts and put forth a hypothesis in the face of differing opinions.
- Must have the ability to build a logical story flow.
- The ability to adjust to changing needs within the organization and flexibility to change priorities as needed is required.
- The ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including weekends, is required.
- Must have strong computer skills, notably Excel and PowerPoint skills.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.