Director/Senior Director, Drug Delivery
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Director/Senior Director, Drug Delivery.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Establishes and operates in-house LNP production.
- Optimizes LNP formulations.
- Creates and manages budgets.
- Evaluates non-viral delivery technologies.
- Sets up rigorous QC process for test articles.
- Hires and mentors additions to the Delivery Team.
- A PhD in a relevant field is required. Other educational experience may be considered with additional industry experience.
- Must have at least 8 years of biotechnology experience.
- A working knowledge of quality systems and GMP is preferred.
- Experience managing cross-functional stake holders up to the executive level is preferred.
- Previous experience managing external research collaborations and CROs is preferred.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms