Director, Sales Training and Development
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company focused on renal disease. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Director, Sales Training and Development
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications
- Plays an active role in enhancing current and/or identifying new and innovative Sales Force effectiveness initiatives.
- Assesses, designs, develops, implements and evaluates sales training related activities and events, New Hire Curriculum and on-going training.
- Ensures all training related activities are within authorized budgets.
- Directs on-boarding sales training related initiatives for all aspects of the home study and live training curriculum.
- Updates training materials as required in collaboration with cross-functional leads. Ensures all relevant material is approved by Medical, Legal and Regulatory (“MLR”).
- Develops multimedia training aids and presentations.
- Creates evaluation documents for training related events.
- Oversees Learning Management System (LMS) related to commercial training courses.
- Builds strong, productive cross-functional working relationships across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have a minimum of 7+ years of in-house or field training experience in the life sciences industry.
- Understanding of instructional design and delivery is highly preferred.
- Must have the ability to travel overnight, as required
- Previous supervisory experience is highly preferred.
- May occasionally require weekend travel with business related activities.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.