Director, Program Management
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Director, Program Management.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads the execution and delivery of assigned projects, as well as manages day-to-day activities, risks, dependencies, budgets, resources, and timelines in order to hit all program goals on time, within scope, and with required quality.
- Contributes to long-range planning and budgetary planning at the portfolio level.
- Facilitates cross-program reporting and presentation of program information to the Operating Teams, Functional Heads, and other key stakeholders.
- Sets high standards and drives alignment, collaboration, and continued professional development.
- Identifies and champions best practices in Program Management, including the use of templates, tools, and processes to drive efficiency, alignment, and effective planning.
- Establishes consistent standards across programs, maintaining the use of the same dashboards, formats and approaches.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- Must have at least ten years of Program Management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A PMP or an equivalent certification is preferred.
- Requires the demonstrated ability to lead the development of complex project strategy and deliver on project plans, timelines, progress, and outcomes.
- Must have experience in working with biopharmaceutical organizations including early-stage drug development companies.
- Requires relevant insights and experience across the entire drug discovery, preclinical, clinical, and commercial continuum.
- A strong understanding of portfolio management and the interdependencies within individual projects is required.
- Must have outstanding leadership skills including an innovative approach to problem-solving, and an integrated view of the business.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office is required.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to influence and motivate in a matrix environment is required.
- Must have the proven ability to communicate clearly and present key information objectively.
- Resilience and the ability to work well under pressure are required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms.