Director, Program Management
Our client is a novel gene therapy company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Director, Program Management.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Works cross-functionally with leadership team to oversee discovery stage project teams.
- Designs and executes integrated project plans.
- Organizes and facilitates team agendas, meetings, and presentations, as well as generates meeting minutes.
- Works with finance teams to manage the project budgeting process and monitor project expenses.
- Assists in managing relevant stakeholders to ensure project plans remain aligned with current business and alliance strategies.
- Builds long term project management capabilities including the creation of a project management office to improve operational efficiencies.
- A Master’s degree in biological or chemical sciences is required. A PhD is preferred.
- Requires at least eight years of experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- At least two cross-functional drug discovery projects are required.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Must have demonstrated success in influencing teams, both internally and cross-company.
- Requires a working knowledge and experience with project planning software.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and visionary skills are required.
- Must have outstanding written, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Must be a self-motivated, results oriented team player who enthusiastically perseveres until goals are achieved.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms