Director, Portfolio & Program Management, Tools & Training
Our client is a pharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Director, Portfolio & Program Management, Tools & Training.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Evaluates the organization’s needs with regard to program and project management skills, as well as tools and software platforms to implement respective solutions.
- Designs and provides relevant trainings.
- Designs and implements simple and effective ways to analyze, aggregate and report project information, as well as enable regular reporting and portfolio discussions.
- Ensures links to other company processes like budgeting and long-term financial planning.
- Establishes consistent standards across programs by maintaining the same dashboards, formats and approaches.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- Must have five or more years of Program Management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A PMP or an equivalent certification is required.
- Requires a demonstrated excellence in software platforms like MS Project and One Pager.
- Must have a strong understanding of the entire drug discovery, preclinical, clinical and commercial continuum.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms