Director, Operations and Insights
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Director, Operations and Insights
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Collaborates with the regions to develop a strategy for the optimal commercial model and global capabilities that will enable field execution excellence.
- Operationalizes this vision by implementing and optimizing fit-for-purpose CRM and SFA tools, and managing field operations processes, including sales force size and structure, field force alignment and deployment, multi-channel engagement, incentive compensation, and performance management.
- Defines a technology-enabled sales model, optimizing the field-force and maximizing impact.
- Facilitates the design and execution of innovative Incentive Compensation strategies.
- Creates and administers a highly competitive sales performance incentive program that drives ambition to excel, as well as recognizes and rewards results.
- Manages the creation and delivery of sales operations platforms, processes, and systems.
- Delivers meaningful CRM and SFA platforms that improves the engagement experience for field teams, minimizes redundancy and friction, and enables them to be more responsive to their customers.
- Creates reporting platform for sales force and leadership to monitor performance.
- Designs and deploys decision tools that enable field teams to diagnose their business and craft effective engagement strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field required. MBA or advanced degree highly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years of biotech/pharmaceutical industry experience in analytics and insights roles driving brand performance and sales force impact.
- Requires experience in leading or serving on teams involved with the sales operations function.
- Must have a track record of developing and implementing innovative commercial models.
- Must have demonstrated experience with deploying technology to transform the sales organization.
- Requires extensive experience in developing, communicating, and presenting strategies for maximizing field force and customer marketing impact.
- Must have strong business acumen and a track record of translating technical analyses into business insights.
- Requires experience directing and managing internal and external analytics partners to deliver analyses.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.