Our client is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Director, Marketing.
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Supports new product development by working with cross-functional teams, providing commercial input and advice.
- Demonstrates ability to motivate and lead home office and field teams.
- Displays leadership through Launch Readiness and Brand Planning will be early key deliverables.
- Leads with determination and liveliness with an eye on the bottom line, takes appropriate risk and motivates individuals and teams to perform at their highest level.
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate effectively across functions, build alignment and drive high performance around key objectives.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant disciple such as marketing, science, or finance is
- An advanced science degree (MBA, MD, RN, PharmD, PhD) is preferred.
- Nephrology experience highly preferred.
- Requires launch experience, having dependably attained Net Sales and market share goals.
- Must have experience across multiple stages of product lifecycle.
- Requires a proven strategic marketer with a strong commercial mindset.
- Must bring a strong understanding of the pharmaceutical commercialization process.
- A history of successfully managing complex projects and driving for improvement of business results is required.
- Strong leadership with a track record of attracting, developing, and retaining top-tier talent is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.