Director, Market and Customer Insights
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Director, Market and Customer Insights
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Collaborates closely with the global commercial teams and the regions to understand the overall business, key questions for company brands and programs, current and emerging priorities, and the insights needed to address them.
- Serves as a global expert in the space, with an intimate understanding and command of the market structure, treatment landscape, patient/consumer journey, buying process, stakeholder attitudes and behaviors.
- Formulates and executes a comprehensive insights generation plan to address a spectrum of business questions and insights gaps using the appropriate methodology (primary or secondary market research, data analytics).
- Sources new innovative methods/state-of-the-art techniques for gathering and analyzing market research that enable novel insights generation with greater speed, frequency and scale.
- Partners with the Digital team to develop a comprehensive Insights system to make insights readily and globally accessible.
- Must have a minimum of 8+ years in bio-pharma marketing, market research and/or analytics.
- A minimum of 3+ years in management consulting or research services is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or Statistics is required. MBA or advanced degree highly preferred
- Requires a strong business acumen and track record of translating technical analyses into business insights.
- Requires expertise with research methods to bring the voice of the customer to inform new product development, and to understand and track consumer attitudes and behavior.
- Must be well-versed with a variety of primary market research methodologies.
- Requires a demonstrated track record of sourcing and deploying state-of-the-art techniques.
- Requires strong quantitative analysis skills and experience partnering with advanced analytics professionals.
- Must be able to effectively structure problems and solution approaches.
- Experience directing and managing internal and external partners to deliver analyses is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.