Director, Market Access & Pricing, Operations and Excellence
Our client is a pharmaceutical company focused on creating lifesaving medicines for patients using modern and innovative science. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Director, Market Access & Pricing, Operations and Excellence.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Develops, implements, and maintains standard methodology, processes and best practices on how key processes and activities within market access and pricing should be run.
- Leads periodic identification of skill gaps through benchmarking using global strategic capability building objectives.
- Leads the development of learning solutions by applying future forward thinking.
- Designs a central repository for knowledge and best practice sharing.
- Onboards new members of the MA&P community.
- Defines operational KPIs as well as Lead and Lag measures.
- Oversees project management of key MAP operational activities.
- Develops and implements content engines for institutional customers and market access material development across channels.
- Delivers standard reports such as MA&P performance summaries and competitive assessments.
- Supports and coordinates delivery into key operations, finance, and strategic planning processes.
- An MS or MBA is required.
- Must have a minimum of seven years of experience in the biopharmaceutical or vaccines environment.
- Requires knowledge of market access and pricing guidelines as well as capability building.
- Must have experience working with teams and individuals with varied cultural backgrounds and learning styles.
- Requires excellent organizational, planning and project management skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Requires a demonstrated track record in presenting and discussing complex issues with Senior management to create buy in and alignment.
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain effective collaborative relationships with team members, management and internal and external partners.
- The ability to lead and support cross-functional teams to deliver against business objectives is required.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Fluency in an additional language is desirable.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 150 Best Executive Recruiting Firms