Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Oncology
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Oncology
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Creates and executes a long-term strategy for immuno-oncology disease area(s).
- Leads the Global Brand Team for immuno-oncology.
- Collaborates closely with the disease area(s) Global Medicines Lead.
- Holds overall accountability for the successful development of commercial strategies and plans.
- Builds new capabilities, and drives launch readiness and commercial excellence by engaging regions and key markets.
- Represents business concerns to senior executives and governance committees.
- Develops and globally implements brand strategy, brand positioning, launch plans/programs, forecasts, and KPIs for a specific disease area(s)
- Oversees commercial strategic input into early product teams, and integration of pipeline assets into Franchise.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Post-graduate degree in biological, chemical, or pharmacological sciences is highly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in oncology/immuno-oncology marketing and/or strategy, or life sciences management consulting.
- Requires the ability to think strategically, with judgement and influencing skills, to inform, persuade and lead across regions and markets and ensure strong executional commercial focus and consistency.
- Must have leadership competencies to set direction, inspire commitment, balance short- and long-term needs, and constructively resolve issues.
- Solid track record of analysis and fact-based decision-making required.
- Requires strong business acumen and complex problem-solving skills.
- Requires experience setting up short- and long-term strategic plans for oncology portfolios.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.