Director, Global Commercial Development
Our client is pharmaceutical company specializing in discovering and delivering innovative medicines. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Director, Global Commercial Development.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Directs assigned product line activities and initiatives at each development stage and oversees milestones to commercialization.
- Works with regional marketing leads to develop early brand and early commercialization strategy to successfully gauge launch readiness and commercialization.
- Collaborates with the commercial leadership team to ensure a plan to fill gaps for key areas of focus in all regions of existing business and planned expansions.
- Provides commercial insights to the research and development team to make sure the development strategy matches the customer needs.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of customer needs, market trends, competitive landscape, and technology trends.
- Identifies and assesses significant portfolio and franchise specific growth opportunities.
- Must have strong interpersonal, oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Requires the ability to leverage strong analytical data to communicate an outcome and drive global business decisions.
- The proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally is required
- Must be able to bring together the best of the business to drive results in a heavily matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to gain internal support for strategic and tactical initiatives, and possess the ability to gain group consensus in a team environment that values industry knowledge, analytics, and data-based decisions.
- Excellent analytical skills including development of new product forecast models, scenario planning, market research, and business case development are required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms