For more than two decades, Fairway Consulting Group (FCG) has been helping companies in the Biotech and Pharma industries find the best talent. We are uniquely qualified to assess the needs for all roles in the industry and find the candidate that will be the most successful in the position. But companies come to us for more than just executive recruitment, that is why we are called Fairway Consulting
Group! Senior level executives seek us out to help them build teams, not just by filling open positions, but by figuring out what positions should even be filled. Our professional relationships with clients, candidates, and each other are founded upon the principles of confidentiality, trust, responsiveness, and deep knowledge of the market for talent. The FCG team has completed 1,300+ searches in life science. For the last two years Forbes has ranked our firm as one of the top 200 search firms in America across all specialties. Hunt Scanlon has consistently ranked us as a Top 50 Healthcare & Life Science Search Firm.
We are looking forward to growing our footprint within the Biotech and Pharma industries!
Fairway Consulting Group offers a competitive package, including, but not limited to: competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k, profit sharing, etc.
As a Director, Business Development, the successful candidate will bring new clients into the firm while growing our portfolio with current clients. You will help drive business results. You will maintain relationships with our clients, build relationships with new clients and lead multiple searches. You will help to develop and mentor junior level recruiters. Your passion is putting the right people into the right roles!
This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to take their career to the next level.
The right candidate for this role will have prior recruiting experience. You will have built a book of business, or have at least won business in a previous role. You are someone who loves to learn, is driven by ambition, and has a can-do attitude. Recruiting within the pharma and biotech space is interesting, intellectually challenging, and highly rewarding.
- Responsible for growing existing clients and bringing in new clients
- Responsible for leading searches
- Provide excellent candidate and client experience
- Partner with client C-suite and executive team to understand requisition requirements
- Negotiate search agreement terms with clients
- Provide compensation analysis and negotiation for selected candidates
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience recruiting in a fast-paced, metrics driven environment is required
- Demonstrated ability to hire the right candidates
- Exceptional ability to quickly build a pipeline and create/ expand existing networks;
- Evidence of sustained goal achievement
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives as well as hiring managers and candidates
- Requires life sciences experience
- Bachelor’s degree