Clinical Project Lead – Oncology
Our client is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Clinical Project Lead – Oncology
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Collaborates with cross-functional team leads to create product development and lifecycle management plans that optimize value, time, resources, and risk.
- Formulates strategies for the asset that enables the organization to keep it moving forward.
- Prioritizes key objectives, go/no go decisions, data review based on key milestones and program risks.
- Develops timelines and strategic plans in collaboration with team leads to achieve corporate goals.
- Tracks progress vs. plan and facilitates informed and timely decision making for the program.
- Communicates effectively across all functional areas so that deliverables and interdependencies are clear.
- Assists in the review/analysis of emerging data to direct the team towards recommendations that highlight opportunities, address potential risks, and proactively provides appropriate mitigations.
- Maintains a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of competitive environment in the field to assess potential impact on ongoing programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline is required.
- Advanced or professional degree (PhD, MD, or MBA) highly preferred.
- A minimum of 8+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience, with 5+ years of experience in a project leadership function.
- Oncology experience required.
- Must have knowledge of the overall drug development process.
- Requires the ability to represent program to key internal and external stakeholders through oral presentations.
- Excellent judgement in making trade-off decisions for program scope, costs, and strategy is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.