Associate Scientific Director, Pharmacometrics
Our client is a pharmaceutical company focused on creating lifesaving medicines for patients using modern and innovative science. They have asked us to assist them in their search for an Associate Scientific Director, Pharmacometrics.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Designs and executes modelling and simulation plans to support candidate drug development.
- Designs and reports population PK and PD and disease progression analyses.
- Develops approaches and methodologies based on review of relevant scientific literature.
- Performs meta-analysis using proprietary or literature data.
- Applies appropriate FDA and ICH guidelines in the design of clinical studies and drug development strategies.
- Prepares abstracts and manuscripts for publication.
- Reinforces pharmacometrics capabilities by assessing and integrating new tools and training.
- A PhD with a focus in pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, pharmaceutics or other related field is required.
- Must have a minimum of eight years of drug development experience post PhD.
- Must have experience incorporating M&S strategies.
- Familiarity in binary and categorical data analysis, hazard models, Poisson models, logistic regression, MCMC and Bayesian methods as applied to exposure-response analyses, meta-analyses and Population PK and PKPD analysis is preferred.
- Must have experience in regulatory filings and regulatory inquiries.
- Requires the ability to develop clear and concise presentations for both internal and external meetings.
- Must be able to work collaboratively across teams.
- Must have a solid publication record in pharmacometrics.
- Must possess skills directed toward driving teams, achieving results, influencing, and resolving problems across internal and external project teams.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- The ability to function in a highly matrixed team environment is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 150 Best Executive Recruiting Firms