Associate Medical Director
Our client is an innovative biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for an Associate Medical Director.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Contributes to the design, analysis, monitoring, and reporting of clinical studies. Activities include protocol writing, study conduct oversight according to best practice and national and international guidelines and regulations, as well as the company’s objectives and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Provides data analysis support, drug safety, and regulatory affairs to asset teams.
- Provides input into and reviews key internal and external reports.
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with physicians to ensure proper subject eligibility, dosing, safety, and other clinical trial management activities.
- Provides guidance to managers before, throughout, and following clinical trials to ensure compliance for proper study conduct throughout clinical trials.
- Reviews data from clinical trials, including ongoing review of clinical trial safety data, laboratory data, ECGs, as required.
- Reviews clinical pharmacology data and non-clinical data as required.
- Participates in evaluation of life cycle management opportunities including assessment of adjacent indications.
- Supports team with setting up investigator meetings and advisory boards with regards to presentation on clinical protocol or data to be communicated.
- A Medical degree with specialization in a relevant discipline is required.
- Requires the demonstrated ability to work cross functionally in a matrixed environment.
- The ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally is required.
- Must be results and action oriented.
- Requires the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to organize teams around focused task resolution
- Requires the demonstrated strategic and problem solving in matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated functional and technical skills for clinical development are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have a professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms