Associate Director, Transformation
Our client is a pharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for an Associate Director, Transformation.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads the development of calculated initiatives within the organization ranging from novel R&D operating models to acceleration of clinical trials in order to bring innovative medicines to patients.
- Oversees the strategic vision into action by implementing individual modules within complex, cross-functional initiatives, including driving the problem solving process and supporting research and analytics.
- Collaborates with VP and executive level stakeholders, and acts as a partner on key business decisions that impact the current and future state of the organization.
- Brings together strategic, operational, and evidence-based support to lead and create opportunities for sustained operational excellence across functional areas.
- Provides conceptual and analytical thinking skills to answer key R&D questions for the organization.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. An advanced degree (PharmD, PhD, MD, MBA) is highly preferred.
- A Minimum of 4+ years of experience is required with Bachelor’s degree, 3+ years of experience with a Master’s Degree, and 2+ years of experience required with a PhD.
- Must have experience in large project management within a complex matrixed environment either as an external consultant or an internal cross-functional head.
- The demonstrated ability to present data and metrics to executive leadership teams that will lead to better business outcomes is required.
- Must be a team player with proven facilitative leadership skills in a cross-functional global team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required as well as the ability to interact externally and internally to support business strategy.
- Requires the ability to evaluate complex issues from multiple perspectives to ensure that balanced risk assessments are made.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms