Associate Director, Program Management
Our client is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for an Associate Director, Program Management.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We Seek Candidates with the following Qualifications:
- Leads the operations of a late-stage global product team and works in close partnership with the program team leader and functional team members.
- Partners with the program team leader to create a positive team environment that encourages cross-functional input, accountability, and a robust analysis of options.
- Partners with the program team leader to facilitate efficient and effective team meetings and holds responsibility for sending timely agendas and minutes.
- Acts as an integrator within the global product team while highlighting interdependencies and impacts of strategic decisions.
- Develops and maintains high quality, cross-functional timelines with input from functional leads that align with program strategy.
- Visualizes timelines in a succinct and impactful way to support communication, scenario planning, and decision making.
- Identifies risks and facilitates development and implementation of mitigation and contingency plans.
- Partners with the product team leader to drive effective decision making and governance interactions by framing issues, identifying risks, and developing slides.
- Ensures all decisions are assessed as to their impacts and communicates to stakeholders in a transparent and timely manner.
- Contributes to the establishment of project management best practices, and changes management initiatives to drive growth of the program management function.
- A Bachelor's degree in biomedical sciences, business, or other discipline related to drug development is required. An advanced degree is highly desirable.
- Must have 7+ years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including cross-functional, drug development program management experience.
- A strong understanding of drug development and how various functions contribute to product strategy and execution is required.
- Requires experience managing late-stage drug development activities.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be highly skilled at building processes and tools from scratch.
- The ability to influence teams and stakeholders without formal authority is required.
- Must be a strong communicator who is able to integrate and summarize information to effectively tailor messages to various audiences, including senior leaders.
- The demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate in a cross-functional environment with geographically distributed team members is required.
- Proficiency with MS Office and timeline software (e.g., MS Project, Smartsheet) is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms